Are you among the Elite?
Hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and medical/surgical facilities are looking for exceptional healthcare professionals like you. Elite can help you get there, advance your career and manage your life.
Make an impact on patient care…
…while enjoying flexible career options. Travel and per diem healthcare professionals consistently save the day by providing quality care where it’s needed. In return you are able to “choose your own adventure.”
- Help a sunbelt facility get ready for an influx of retirees.
- Take your skills to a clinic that needs more hands on deck for flu season.
- Check out a city you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Test your abilities in a new environment.
Thinking about trying travel healthcare or looking for a new agency? Call our travel professionals today.
Why per diem nursing?
When you work as a PRN, you have more flexibility than almost any career. But, you must be highly skilled and adaptable. Per diem nursing gives you choices:
- Work the shift you prefer and receive daily pay.
- Choose per diem nursing for the flexibility to balance family obligations.
- Continue your education and keep working by scheduling shifts around your classes.
- Enjoy the variety of working in various environments.
If you want a flexible lifestyle with daily pay, per diem nursing may be for you.
Contact a nurse recruiter at Elite to find out.
Why travel healthcare?
Travel with the seasons, whether you love to ski or never want to own another overcoat. Check out a location you’ve always been interested in, and get well compensated while you do it. When you are an Elite travel professional, we treat you right.
Why Elite Medical Staffing?
Elite is a faster path to the right job. With offices throughout the south central and southeast U.S., you can work around the corner or across the country.
Our recruiting technology goes beyond just screening your resume. Our Chief Nursing Officer and nursing experienced staff ensure that you not only have the right skills qualifications and certifications, but take the time to create a cultural fit you will be happy with.
Contact us and tell us where you’d like to work.
Here’s how to get started with Elite:
- Complete our online application and skills check list.
- We look for at least one to two years experience in your specialty.
- Chat with of one our nurse recruiters to discuss your background, interests and goals.
- Your references and licenses will be verified by our credentialing department.
- We’ll create your profile – which our clients can use to assess your qualifications for fit with their requirements.
- You’ll begin the online testing process, including core competencies, specialty and medication test.
We are looking for:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN)
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Radiologic Technologists
- Ultrasound Technologists
- Cardiovascular Technologists
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Laboratory Technicians